Stunning lakeside location in Derbyshire.
Modern research and development office!
Welcoming and friendly factory floor.
A full suite of meeting & training rooms!
Over £2.4M Stockholding and expanding soon!
Careers at System Q Ltd
Are you interested in a new career?
System Q Ltd is a great place to work. We value initiative and innovation at all levels across the organisation. As an employee at System Q you become part of a dynamic team of committed people.
We are proud of our employees, their technical and industry expertise and their ability to develop and contribute to the overall business performance and achievements.
Within the business we have various departments:
- Department Managers, Financial, IT Software, Marketing, Production,Purchasing
- Research & Development, Sales, Technical Product Design, Technical Support, Warehouse, Workshop
If you wish to register an interest with us please use the links below to either email us a full CV to , complete the on-line application form, or download the application form to be filled in and returned to us. Should we have any opportunities that may be of interest to you or meet your skills set we will come back to you.
For more information about System Q Ltd please visit our About Us page.
For directions on how to find us view our PDF Map.
Modern, open plan, air-conditioned offices.
System Q Ltd is a highly successful, dynamic and growing manufacturer and distributor of CCTV and Electronic security products.
Are you looking for a career in Sales?
System Q Limited are looking to recruit within the Sales team; the successful candidates will need to have the ability to generate new and existing business sales, growing key accounts, B2B electronic equipment sales
The CCTV industry is evolving technically; we pride ourselves on being ahead of our competitors; a forward thinking company within a fast paced environment, offering a quality product and service. Please state why you feel you are suitable for this role in your application.
This exciting role will involve:
- The ability to sell great products
- Competitor and/or objective handling skills
- A hands on role; with own sales targets and key objectives to achieve
- Monitoring your own sales performance against set targets to a satisfactory level
- Record activity on internal ERP database
- Liaising with both internal and external customers
- Provide feedback relating to products
Our ideal candidate will have:
- From a product sales background (preferably same or similar)
- Great communication skills to include listening
- Commercial awareness of product sales and market place
- Strong organisational & planning skills to work to targets
- Good ability to manage own workload to achieve successful results.
Desirable attributes include:
- Proven sales background
- An excellent understanding key account management
- Target driven
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- CCTV, Electronics or IT related background
- Effective communicator
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
- Benefit from sales and/or technical product experience, awareness and/or an interest
- IT Skills (Excel, Word and ERP,/Service Desk software)
- 2 years as a minimum proven experience of a sales role or similar
Based within the Chesterfield office, some travel on occasion maybe applicable to the role. Free on site parking, Starting salary is negotiable subject to experience.