Recently update for the new GDPR legislation this handy compliance kit gives your customer everything they need to keep their CCTV system compliant.
The kit includes:
- Guide & Summary –To get you up to speed quickly with the Data Protection Act and your responsibility as a CCTV user.
- Paper Forms & Logs – Helps you to keep your CCTV organised and allows easy, clear documentation of incidents.Protective Folder for Log – Helps prevent wear and tear to important CCTV documents.
- CD Copy of Documents – For easy reprints.
- 1 x A3 Warning Sign, 1 x A4 Warning Sign, 20 Warning Stickers – Warns the public that they are being monitored by CCTV, which is required by the Data Protection Act.
- 20 x DVDs with Protective Disc Cases – Back up your footage to DVDs to keep your CCTV data safely stored, organised and ready to supply as evidence at any time.
- 20 x Disc Evidence Stickers – Useful so you can clearly label the time, date, location and any other information regarding an incident. Prevents data mix-ups or destruction of important footage and helps you to identify any out of date footage.
- Storage Box – Keep your kit in one place so that it doesn't get lost, stolen or damaged.
CCTV Help Zone
Need help or advice? Check out our database of over 300 How to fit CCTV guides here, packed full of handy advice, drawings and time saving tips.
Plus we have a team of 8 technicians specialised in networking and CCTV installation that are just a phone call away to offer support and advice. You can even meet them for yourself at our regular training days – check here for the latest CCTV Training Course dates available.
ECatalogues & Manuals
Many of our product catalogues and manuals are available in electronic format making it easy for you to browse on your tablet or phone. Each version is marked as to whether it contains prices so it's easy to download and share the non-priced copies with your customer. Take a quick look...