Dome CCTV Cameras
Our Range of Dome Cameras are neat & easy to install!
We manufacture Analogue, HD-TVI and HD-SDI dome cameras so if it's a new install or just replacing old cameras we have the right option available.
Our HD-TVI and HD-SDI models also have simultaneous analogue outputs so they can be used on legacy installs and HD upgrades.
- Built-In Balun
- Use standard RG59 Co-Ax or CAT5 cable using the built-in balun of the SEE220.
- Built-In Shield Function
- The SEE220 has a built-in shield function to darken bright areas of the images such as headlights and street lamps
- MIRs - Maximum IR Sensitive
- By using a motorised IR filter, the SEE220 gives you great results in the day and night!
- Privacy Masking
- This handy feature allows areas of view to be excluded from recording, helping you to comply with the Data Protection Act.
Designed for the Professional CCTV Installer
CCTV Help Zone
Need help or advice? Check out our database of over 300 How to fit CCTV guides here, packed full of handy advice, drawings and time saving tips.
Plus we have a team of 8 technicians specialised in networking and CCTV installation that are just a phone call away to offer support and advice. You can even meet them for yourself at our regular training days – check here for the latest CCTV Training Course dates available.
ECatalogues & Manuals
Many of our product catalogues and manuals are available in electronic format making it easy for you to browse on your tablet or phone. Each version is marked as to whether it contains prices so it's easy to download and share the non-priced copies with your customer. Take a quick look...